2020 Summer Athlete Development Camp Details:
- Train proper movement, speed, agility, strength, power, and joint specific injury prevention.
- 3 sessions per week.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Age groups/times:
- Session 1: 7:15-8:15am – Boys
- Session 2: 8:30-9:30am – Girls
- Session 3: 9:45-10:45am – Boys
- Session 4: 1:30-2:30pm – Boys
- Session 4: 2:45-3:45pm – Boys
*Sessions and session times are subject to change based on popular demand.
*All athletes must sign-in on Gymmaster App to reserve their spot for each session at least 1 day in advance. Spots will be first come first serve on the app.
*Maximum of 20 athletes per session.
*minimum 2 coaches per session
14 and under:
- 1 Month: $50
- 3 Month Commitment : $125 (save $25)
15+ (includes standard 24/7 facility access. Main floor, cardio, turf access)
- 1 month: $75.00
- 3 month Commitment: $200.00 (save $25)
- Parent’s Memberships $19 add-on per parent for Standard LWC membership (contact the front desk to redeem this add-on)
- Fast Factory Performance T-shirt included for all athletes
The Driving Force: Due to recent COVID-19 shutdowns, the risk for injury when returning to sport/practice has become undeniably high. It is very important that athletes take advantage of any outlet they may have, at the very least, to maintain their pre-COVID-19 physical condition to avoid possible injury when returning to sport. At Fast Factory, we do not aim to meet minimums. It is our number one priority to provide a program aimed at reducing potential injury risk while also improving performance regardless of the current situation.
Our proven athlete development program is written and coached by our experienced/certified strength and conditioning coaches to ensure safety while training, improved physical performance, and a prepared athlete for his/her sport. We guarantee a 1:9 Coach to athlete ratio to ensure the best experience and safety for all athletes.
*Session sizes are subject to change due to the current COVID-19 recommendations.
*As a facility we will follow proper COVID-19 sanitation and social distancing protocol as recommended by local and state legislature.